House for Sale
The Complete Package for Under 400k… Act Now!
Property ID 1988718This solid two storey home perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac is sure to tick the boxes of the family who likes to entertain. With a selection of outdoor entertainment areas to choose from, PLUS superb in-ground pool.... What more can you ask for?
Internally the home does not disappoint, with a spacious rumpus room downstairs, complete with built-in bar for the boys to enjoy. Also on this level is the second bathroom, plus fourth built-in bedroom - great for accommodating visitors.
Take the timber stairs to the first floor to discover the polished timber flooring throughout: the living areas; the renovated kitchen; and hallway. The three built-in bedrooms are down the hallway and serviced by the neat family bathroom and separate toilet. Two of the bedrooms access the front breezy verandah with views.
You have a choice of outside entertainment areas, including the rear deck off the dining area or the ground floor undercover barbeque area.
There is plenty of rear yard for the kids and pets to run around. Parking is certainly not an issue as 3 Aiken Close offers the double lockup garage, plus additional undercover vehicle accommodation off the side of the home and accessed through gates.
* Quality renovated kitchen with modern appliances
* Living areas and hallway with polished timber flooring
* Three built-in bedrooms - main bedroom with air-conditioning
* Family bathroom plus separate toilet
* Front verandah,
* Laundry off rear deck - stairs to ground level
* Air-conditioned rumpus/games room with built-in bar
* Second bathroom and fourth air-conditioned bedroom
* Large undercover barbeque area
* A selection of outdoor entertainment areas and fenced in-ground tropical pool
* Ample vehicle accommodation, including carport off the side of the home
* Fully fenced 842m2 (approx)
The owners are moving South and are committed to sell. Make your move for the summer. Call the listing agent for further information.